Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SISTER

i am the only daughter in my family.. i'm the older, and i have one little bro..
when i was a child, i want to have big brother that can protect me and love me just like in the movie.
but i truly know that it is impossible because the older one, is me.

i just have one bro and no sist..
my relationship with my bro is good enough.. but we fight a lot. in some case, i hate him so much..
there is so many reason for a fight.. basicly, i am a girl and he is a boy. we don't have the same thought..
but we finally get along after we fight.. because actually we love each other.

i never thought to have a sister.
but suddenly, the girl came into my life.
she became more important than other friends.
she just like my sister.
we are interdependent. i need her, and i know she needs me.
she came in the right time.
she is the right one in the right time.


i never thought about her in past.
and i don't know about the future.
but i know, that i start to care and love her...

No comments:

Post a Comment